Kanuka essential oil is extracted from the leaves through the process of steam distillation. The scientific name of kanuka oil is kunzea ericoides. It belongs to the myrtaceae family. It has a pale yellow to yellow-green in color. It is the origin of New Zealand. kanuka oil blends with lemon, cedarwood, and sandalwood. It is a tall shrub that is growing up to 3m in height.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It also soothes and nourishes the skin.
– It is the best choice for skin care therapy.
– Kanuka essential oil is good for acne.
– It helps to treat any types of skin problems.
– It will reduce pain, alleviate itchiness and skin redness.