Organic chaulmoogra oil is obtained from the seed of chaulmoogra tree through the steam distillation method. It is related to the achariaceae family. It is natal to India. Its botanical name is hydnocarpus wightiana. It is mainly grown in tropical forests and found in India. It has a pale yellow to brownish in color. This plant can grow up to 15-20m long.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It helps to treat ailments like t.b, rheumatic, gout and leprosy conditions.
– It gives relief from psoriasis, eczema, wounds, sores, and bruises.
– Organic chaulmoogra oil is also used in the cosmetic products.
– It is mainly used in the addition of soaps, personal care, hair and skin care.
– It helps to treat cuts and wounds and gives relief from painful body parts.