Neroli essential oil is a typically herbal oil product that is used for external application on skin. It is obtained from Citrus aurantium, a plant that is very common in north eastern part of Europe. It is a watery fluid that is pale yellow in color. Being of natural origin, it is devoid of the poor effects of synthesized oil. It is non-toxic in nature and is widely used for massaging. Its usage in aromatherapy is also increasing day by day due to the natural aroma that it carries with itself. An oil massage with Neroli oil at the end of the day can be extremely rejuvenating. This oil is anti-bacterial in nature and is a mood buster and can be used as an aphrodisiac and its natural fragrance makes it fit to be used as a deodorant.
- Neroli oil is a hot favorite for massaging. It carries the natural scent that adds on to the relaxation during massage sessions.
- This oil carries a fragrance of its own, and clinical research has shown that it can have outstanding contribution to aromatherapy.
- It has a profound effect on the nervous system when applied externally. It can de-stress you reducing anxiety and tension to a large extent.
- It is well known for being non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing.
Neroli essential oil is very rich in vitamins A, B-complex and C. It also has rich content of potassium, iron, magnesium and zinc. Its high content of vitamin C has a remarkable effect on its therapeutic properties.
- This oil has certain therapeutic properties like anti-septic and anti-infectious.
- It is also anti-depressant and rejuvenates the nervous system.