Organic carrot seed oil is obtained from the seeds through the process of steam distillation. It has an earthy, sweet and woody aroma. Its technical name is daucus carota. It is the origin in France and India. It is a biennial herb and plant with hairy leaves and umbels of white lacy flowers. It is commonly known as wild carrot. It has a pale yellow in color. It is related to the apiaceae family.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is beneficial for influenza and bronchitis.
– It gives relief from fluid retention.
– It is also effective for muscular aches, skin problems, pains and respiratory ailments.
– It helps to cure cancer of mouth, stomach, prostate, and kidney.
– It prevents tetanus and also removes toxins from the body.
– It gives relief from stress and stimulates secretion of enzymes and hormones.
– It helps to protect from macular degeneration and sexual weakness.
– It helps to treat arthritis, gout, rheumatism, edema, and accumulation of toxins in joints and muscles.