Organic rosehip seed oil is obtained from the seeds of rosehip through the cold pressed method. Its scientific name is rosa canina.
Uses & Benefits:-
– It is mostly used as a moisturizer directly on the skin.
– It is also used in lotions, creams, and massage oils.
– It is a powerful antioxidant that is good for the body.
– Organic rosehip seed oil promotes the cellular development and collagen synthesis.
– It reduces the combat signs of ageing and appearance of the scars.
– It gives relief from redness, itchy and dry skin.
– It also helps to maintain the optimal skin health.
– It is beneficial for stretch marks, scars and other skin problems like ageing and dehydrated.